In order to keep your Products in good condition, it is recommended to follow general care steps as follows:
• Keep the leather area clean and dry using a dry soft cloth;
• Always store your Products away from light and heat;
• Protect your Products from rain and moisture;
• Store your Products in the Frison box or dust bag, provided to you, when you are not using them;
• Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces.
We strongly recommend that you consult a professional in leather care or a shoemaker for specific care advice.
SIZE & FIT
We suggest ordering your normal size.
Click here for the size guide
SHIPPING & RETURNS
See our Policy